Wednesday 27 March 2013

foul medammas

thanks to my sis in law, cik noti who posted the pic of foul medammas & tempted me to make it for my brunch last Thursday.

this is cik noti's version..and I've got her recipe too. (which she wrote on her fb wall). thank u!


stir fry chopped onions n garlic dlm 2tbsp minyak
masukkan 3 to 4 cans of foul medammas.
Hancur2kan kacang foul tu biar separuh berbiji2. Masukkan 2tbsp serbuk ketumbar, 1tbsp cumin powder, 1 tsp fennel powder and 1tbsp crushed black pepper.
kacau sebati and  add 1 cup of water kalau nk pekat.
Masukkan 1 chopped tomato, dan biar sampai bubbling & tutup api. Serve dgn sliced garlic yg digoreng dgn olive oil, diced white onions, diced tomatoes, sliced green chillies, feta cheese or anything yg u like. Some people suka jugak telur goreng mata kerbau.


and this is my version. excuse the cream & jam fruit scone - that's my dessert..
 I garnished with sliced olives, chilly pepper, tomatoes, onion & feta cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment